Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions of sale carefully, and check them periodically to observe all the potential changes. You agree to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions
Acceptance of the Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements. We may amend this Agreement at any time. The latest agreement will be posted on the site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the site.
1. PURCHASE TERMS
• You must be 21 years old or more.
• You must not be addicted to drugs bought on the site.
• You must be aware of the proper dosages and instructions for each drug purchased.
• You must be aware of the functions and side effects of all items purchased.
• The User has lawfully obtained the prescription from duly qualified medical practitioner and that the Medication will be used only as directed and only by the person for whom the Medications were prescribed and that the duty of care is the responsibility of the User’s Doctor.
• You have to accept that your purchase must be for a legal use.
• The user agrees that the physician shall not be liable for any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense of any kind or nature caused directly or indirectly by any inadequacy or unsuitability of any prescription issued by the physician or the inadequacy, deficiency or unsuitability of the physician’s review of the user’s medical information. In no event will the physician be liable or responsible for any damages whatsoever, including, direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
• You must know and understand the laws of your country and the State regarding the purchase of prescription medication and agree to hold the owners and operators of this site not responsible for your actions.
• The website assumes no responsibility for the requirements and regulations of the country of the original purchaser. The buyer agrees not to violate local laws of the Medicines Agency and the local ministry of health regulations of the country, including in mandatory requirements needed when importing pharmaceuticals.