SPASMOBRONCHAL® INJECTION Bronchodilator solution for injection in laboratory Boehringer Ingelheim SPAIN, S.A.
Pharmaceutical form: Solution for injection (Sol.i.)
Composition per ml: Clenbuterol Hydrochloride 30 mg.
Pharmacological properties: Features: sympathomimetic agent b-2.
Pharmacodynamic characteristics: It causes bronchodilation. It also has a considerable influence on bronchial clearance mechanisms; viscous mucus liquefies and removes quickly. Difficulty breathing and the frequency and intensity of cough yield within a few days of regular administration of the preparation.
Pharmacokinetic characteristics: Its effect comes on quickly and lasts for 6-8 hours.
Interactions and incompatibilities:
- Do not use with sympathomimetic, corticosteroids and phosphodiesterase inhibitors.
- The simultaneous administration of anesthetic halothane and cyclopropane type can lead to the appearance of abnormal heart rhythm.
- Possibility of reducing the effect of active substances on the uterus, such as oxytocin, prostaglandins and alkaloids from ergot.
- Substances antagonized by beta-blockers.
Indications and target species Horses: bronchitis, bronchopneumonia and heaves.
- Adjuvant treatment of respiratory processes that course with spasm of bronchial muscle, from any source. Coughing and breathlessness due to bronchial spasms.
- In bronchitis and bronchopneumonia administered in combination with antibiotics and / or sulfonamides, and ideally with broncosecretolíticos.
- Increased sweating, particularly on the cross and neck.
- Slight tremor in the muscles of the flanks.
- In rare cases, it has been proved an increased heart rate, decreased blood pressure and decreased respiratory rate.
- Hyperglycemia and hyperphosphatemia transitional measure without relavancia clinic.
Route of administration: Intravenous.
Dosage: Horses: 0.25 mL / kg P.V. 10, 2 times a day.
Special precautions: Spasmobronchal® Injectable Solution is a sympathomimetic and must, like all sympathomimetic, regarded as a product of doping.
Timeout: Not permitted for use in horses whose meat is destined for human consumption.
- Not require special storage conditions.
- Shelf life after first opening: 28 days.
- Veterinary use. Medicines subject to prescription veterinary.
- Administration only by a veterinarian.
Presentation: 50 ml vial.